The customer's personal data is used by NUOVO HOTEL PENSIONE PENDINI SRL, which is located in Via degli Strozzi 2, Florence and is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by European Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
Please be informed that the data will be processed with the aid of the following means:
Electronic and paper methods (including portable devices)
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
a) To acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested.
b) To comply with current legal, administrative, accounting and tax obligations. c) To speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our hotel.
d) To perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay.
e) To send you our promotional messages and updates regarding our rates and offers. f) For the purpose of protecting people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system in some areas of the hotel, which can be identified by the presence of special signs.
g) For managing electronic payment instruments (electronic money credit and debit cards).
3. Conclusion and completion of a contract or provision of services requested. Obligation required by the "Consolidated Public Security Laws" (article 109 of R.D. no. 773 of 18.6.1931) Administrative, accounting and tax obligations.
Consent to be given explicitly and that can be withdrawn at any time, relative to the purposes mentioned in points c) d) e) of this statement.
Our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety relative to point f) (video surveillance) of this statement.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA
4. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide this data in full or in part may make it impossible to provide the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
5. Provided that the communications are made in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively, for the purposes specified above, to the following categories of interested parties: Public economic bodies, public administrations, Consultants and freelancers also in associate form, appointed external Managers, Supervisory and control authorities, Banks and credit institutions, Law firms, Insurance companies, Person responsible for prevention and protection services.
6. The data will be processed for as long as necessary in order to perform the existing service and for the fulfilment of all administrative and tax obligations for the next ten years from the date of its acquisition.
The data not necessary for the aforementioned fulfilment will be retained until the withdrawal of consent, to be provided with the same ease with which it was expressed.
Video surveillance data will be deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases when the business is closed, and in any case after no more than one week.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
7. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/herself (right of access) with the right to a copy of this data;
- Request the updating, correction, integration and cancellation of personal data, including data no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- The right to restrict and/or oppose the processing of data concerning him/herself;
- The right to unconditional withdrawal of consent, when the data processing is based on consent, with the warning that in the event of withdrawal, the data processing remains lawful until the date of withdrawal;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority.
The DATA CONTROLLER is:
Company name NUOVO HOTEL PENSIONE PENDINI S.R.L.
VAT number 060054700486
Tax code 060054700486
Legal head office: Via degli Strozzi 2, Florence
Tel: +39 055 211170
Certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org